Friday 22 January 2010

sick

woke up at 5am and threw up for a while
and kept doing that over the next few hours
i was exhausted, but couldn't sleep when i felt like that
and my dreams would become an uneasy feeling that something was wrong, and i'd wake up to find that my body wanted to be sick again.
so i was there, sitting on the bathroom floor next to the toilet with my eyes watering and my stomach raging and i thought "i don't want to keep doing this. i already threw up a few minutes ago", but we kept going until i was just throwing up water i'd drank and bile.
so i didn't make it to cornhill - my first sick day ever. and i won't make it to acorn tonight to lead and play guitar.

the question is - am i praising God for this? in this?
here's the chance to put my other post into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment